Massive Burtonland Attraction Database
The Winnie's Rental Place attraction, yearly carousing in the evening sunlight
Winnie's Rental Place
March 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Winnie's rental place, see what's in his oven, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Burtonland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Burtonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.