Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's Partner's Digs attraction, nastily considered to be the only windswept attraction at Disneyland
Winnie's Partner's Digs
May 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated mechanics:
Nine thumbs up
Saunter through Winnie's partner's digs, discover what secrets are hidden in his oven, and avoid his backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Snow White originally intended for this attraction to exploit live fluids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.