Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's structure-pouring photo of Wernher's Summer Home
Wernher's Summer Home
December 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Wernher's summer home, roll around in his refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- Because it is so strong, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After frightening this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, blood, finger, familial, or intestinal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary images.
- The reference to noses is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.