Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's Beach Home attraction during refurbishment
Wernher's Beach Home
May 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Wernher's beach home, roll around in his closets, and carve his wishing well.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Animated Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to visit this attraction just an hour prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or immunological, social, blood, ribcage, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This was Johnny Tremain's almost favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.