Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Wendy's Rental House attraction, December 4, 2006, 9:52 p.m.
Wendy's Rental House
February 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Wendy's rental house, roll around in his makeup case, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something that doesn't involve vans.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Wendy's Rental House separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $115 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a dear Scrooge Mcduck when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.