Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A treasured view of Wendy's Digs when it's not shrounded in fog
December 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Wendy's digs, roll around in his closets, and make a wish at his water pump.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, sin, or leg, lycanthropic, chest, liver, viral, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Wendy's Digs essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.