Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy's Condo train during repairs
July 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Wendy's condo, check what's in her phone book, and pointlessly stare at her sauna.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this train.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Train may be too startling for immature children.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- This train exits into a shop.
- In 1985, this train was renovated to add characters from the relatively obscure "Wendy's Condo" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.