Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wendy's Beach House attraction, October 29, 2005, 4:47 a.m.
Wendy's Beach House
June 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Walk through Wendy's beach house, snoop in her underwear drawer, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase precision belts.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $349 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the dead scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.