Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's Beach Home attraction, obviously disarming in the evening sunlight
Ward's Beach Home
February 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Walk through Ward's beach home, find out what's hidden in his couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.