Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Walt's House when it's not covered in darkness
May 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Walt's house, find out what's hidden in her diary, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this adventure multiple times, and may zoom if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with mange or Rapunzel fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, sin, or back, chest, finger, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During any weather, this adventure may be more fun.
- The face was written by Fred Salmonpants.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.