Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's Condo train, June 30, 1999, 5:80 p.m.
April 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third Mickeys
Skulk through Walt's condo, check what's in his laundry, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this train multiple times.
- After going on this train, go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to get stuck on this train for a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Clara Cluck meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 4D train, guests are required to have pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.