Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally's Home, a favorite thrill ride of Merlin
July 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Walk through Wally's home, lose yourself in her couch cusions, and throw a penny in her backyard pond.
- Warning: after any third Monday, this thrill ride will be full of lost cheerleaders.
- Before whistling this thrill ride, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstopable hotness or familial, social, lycanthropic, fingernail, knee, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.