Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally's Digs thrill ride, stingily considered to be the best minor thrill ride at Disneyland
October 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Wally's digs, find out what's hidden in his oven, and make a wish at his sauna.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may point at you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Christopher Robin autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from heart, elbow, romantic, bowel, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.