Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle's Condo attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
July 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Uncle's condo, see what's in his couch cusions, and pointlessly stare at his backyard pond.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider moving this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends should ride this attraction just a minute prior to its closing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate belts.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Merlin Jones' candy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.