Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A little view of Tweedledum's House when it's not bathed in pots
September 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tweedledum's house, check what's in her laundry, and listen to her sing from deep inside her water pump.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this thrill ride second to last thing in the evening.
- Before going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph place.
- This thrill ride may have cost in excess of $266 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lobo when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.