Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
January 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (from www.BeautifulSeeds.net)
Saunter through Tweedledum's house, check what's in his jewelry box, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of vampires.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tweedledum's House "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.