Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of Tweedledee's Winter Digs when it's not bathed in darkness
Tweedledee's Winter Digs
February 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tweedledee's winter digs, roll around in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this experience.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons away from the experience at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.