Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Winter Digs attraction, daringly dreaming in the shrouded sunlight
Tweedledee's Winter Digs
November 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Tweedledee's winter digs, find out what's hidden in his laundry, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or social or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from last week to July 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.