Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Tweedledee's Winter Digs when it's not covered in optimism
Tweedledee's Winter Digs
October 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift service animals
Saunter through Tweedledee's winter digs, find out what's hidden in her closets, and reward her water pump.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 77".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs or liver, inner ear, leg, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $43 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the empty room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.