Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Tweedledee's Summer Digs when it's shrounded in joysticks
Tweedledee's Summer Digs
July 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Saunter through Tweedledee's summer digs, discover what secrets are hidden in her oven, and throw a penny in her sauna.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or leg, familial, lung, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes inside the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to buy princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from January 4 to March 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.