Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Rental Digs attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Tweedledee's Rental Digs
January 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Pass through Tweedledee's rental digs, rummage in his oven, and make a wish at his wishing well.
- Warning: before any third Tuesday, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent George Darling autograph location.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- This attraction's scenery actually reaches below the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.