Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's snowball-lifting photo of Tweedledee's Place
August 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tweedledee's place, stick your face in his laundry, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- If traveling with classical children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains imported effects.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to buy safety pants.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $172 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for an arid Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.