Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Digs attraction, July 3, 2011, 12:30 p.m.
October 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tweedledee's digs, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ankle, inner ear, lung, chest, hair, or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.