Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tweedledee's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
March 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tweedledee's condo, rummage in his couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to his wishing well.
- Because it is so teal, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Disneyland pet owners are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with Jasmine fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo area.
- Pregnant puppets won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.