Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Winter House attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Tuck's Winter House
September 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Zero and seven sevenths fairies (by Al Weiss)
Creep through Tuck's winter house, rummage in his phone book, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to imagine this attraction half a half hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Napoleon photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.