Massive Esmeraldaland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Beach House attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
Tuck's Beach House
July 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Something like six thumbs up
Walk through Tuck's beach house, discover what secrets are hidden in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Esmeraldaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.