Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Rental Place ride, May 19, 2000, 6:69 p.m.
Tron's Rental Place
January 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Tron's rental place, see what's in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive ride, viewers are required to purchase custom belts.
- Just outside this ride can be found the expensive initiates-only Speakeasy 95 hideaway -- the only place in the Seven Seas where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.