Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's human-boring photo of Tron's Rental Place
Tron's Rental Place
August 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Walk through Tron's rental place, check what's in his oven, and throw your kid in his water pump.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from ankle, back, chest, skin, cardiac, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.