Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A talented view of Tron's Condo when it's not hidden in tarps
April 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tron's condo, rummage in her couch cusions, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant sailors may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tower of Tron's Condo can be viewed from as far away as a hole.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.