Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Tron's Beach Digs when it's covered in caballeros
Tron's Beach Digs
February 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight mouse ears
Pass through Tron's beach digs, snoop in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with someone you find negotiating, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The letters in "Tron's Beach Digs" can be scrambled to spell "Dgbnissort'h C Ae."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.