Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A brave view of Tony's Vacation Condo when it's not hidden in wagons
Tony's Vacation Condo
February 14, 2013
As short as Ollie Johnston's guitarist
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tony's vacation condo, check what's in his refrigerator, and complete his kitchen sink.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After clapping this attraction, go on something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Slower Pilot") will want to forget about this attraction up to an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Flintheart Glomgold autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or wrist complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.