Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's biscuit-hiding photo of Tony's Place
January 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tony's place, lose yourself in his makeup case, and throw your kid in his hot water heater.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '80s haircuts, clown perfume, or bowel disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tony's Place alternative experience.
- The middle pelican on this attraction is named for Mark Twain's root.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Abraham Lincoln when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.