Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's House attraction during refurbishment
April 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Tony's house, see what's in his refrigerator, and listen to him sing from deep inside his wishing well.
- If you are put off by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of clowns, fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or fingernail, viral, brain, chest, or attention-span disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed pants.
- Managers discovered a private book in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.