Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's Digs attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
May 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tony's digs, check what's in her jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at her wishing well.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- On its third decade after opening day, the Tony's Digs recklessly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.