Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tony's Digs attraction at park closing
November 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Tony's digs, see what's in his closets, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction just a quarter hour after its closing.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant robots won't want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.