Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tony's Digs attraction at a distance
November 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Creep through Tony's digs, lose yourself in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- This attraction breaks down more than any other attraction in Melodyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.