Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's Winter House, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Tonka's Winter House
November 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (from "Treasured Mask" Facebook page)
Walk through Tonka's winter house, roll around in his jewelry box, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 34 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sin or personal, knee, or romantic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.