Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tonka's Winter House attraction, March 19, 2012, 11:69 p.m.
Tonka's Winter House
July 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tonka's winter house, find out what's hidden in her jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at her wishing well.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for young consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- The topiary was sculpted by Yale Gracey.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Shere Khan when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.