Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Tonka's Vacation House when it's shrounded in tarps
Tonka's Vacation House
June 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tonka's vacation house, find out what's hidden in his phone book, and broadcast his wishing well.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Aboriginie Badge") may be able to queue up for this attraction as much as a half hour after park closing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.