Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
June 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Walk through Tonka's place, roll around in her couch cusions, and listen to her sing from deep inside her hot water heater.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- After thrilling this attraction, appreciate something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers might try to ride this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and wearing dimes).
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Diary of Philadelphia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.