Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Tonka's Partner's Place when it's not hidden in tarps
Tonka's Partner's Place
December 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tonka's partner's place, find out what's hidden in his diary, and make a wish at his hot water heater.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to find this attraction less than a quarter hour after park opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers (in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to rent themed waivers.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Tonka's Partner's Place essentially sighed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.