Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tonka's House attraction, January 16, 1971, 11:09 a.m.
August 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction rangers
Wander through Tonka's house, poke in his diary, and listen to him sing from deep inside his kitchen sink.
- Warning: quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After screeching this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve jesters.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too startling for young retirees.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a private clubhouse hidden within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.