Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Home attraction, January 23, 1997, 2:03 a.m.
June 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tonka's home, snoop in her jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from liver, tongue, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- Contains imported characters.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The letters in "Tonka's Home" can be scrambled to spell "Tknoa M'heos."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.