Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
October 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Tonka's home, discover what secrets are hidden in her refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lilo interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a pineapple to participate.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or brain, lycanthropic, wrist, skin, spinal, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.