Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overcrowded view of Tonka's Condo when it's bathed in fog
February 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Wander through Tonka's condo, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his backyard pond.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant persons may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.