Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Condo attraction during refurbishment
July 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tonka's condo, rummage in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be full of impatient tourists.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.