Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's Place attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Wander through Tommy's place, snoop in his diary, and create his kitchen sink.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to find this attraction as much as a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.