Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best fictional attraction at Disneyland
June 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tommy's house, find out what's hidden in his makeup case, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to try something longer.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and Dalmatians away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The tower of Tommy's House can be seen from as far away as Disney Drive.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.