Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's Digs attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
April 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten screens
Creep through Tommy's digs, roll around in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his sauna.
- If you are put off by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns, unexplained allergies, androgynous clothing, or back, wrist, lycanthropic, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Leota was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.