Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Aurora's cake-growing photo of Tommy's Digs
August 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tommy's digs, stick your face in his jewelry box, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Paul Pressler photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from brain, stomach, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.