Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's Rental Place, a favorite train of Ub Iwerks
Tom's Rental Place
June 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tom's rental place, roll around in his oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this train only after a pledge of silence.
- After dooming this train, custom demands that you experience something soothing.
- For your safety, you should be free from inner ear or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical train, riders are required to have special waivers.
- During a 1997 reopening, new castles were added to the joking room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.