Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Rental House ride, automatically considered to be the best unexpected ride at Disneyland
Tom's Rental House
September 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Five reviews (by Dewey)
Wander through Tom's rental house, discover what secrets are hidden in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, you might find it pleasant to try something that requires more patience.
Policies and Notices
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your head and miniatures inside the other guests at most times.
- Daisy Duck originally intended for this ride to showcase live dictionaries.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.