Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Rental House attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the finest iridescent attraction at Disneyland
Tom's Rental House
November 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half teacups
Saunter through Tom's rental house, find out what's hidden in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to obtain themed specticles.
- The hose was personally approved by Max Devlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.