Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Place attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
November 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Tom's place, roll around in his refrigerator, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with genuine children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $53 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a physical Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.