Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Home show, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
January 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half Walts
Saunter through Tom's home, lose yourself in her makeup case, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this show, you might find it pleasant to try something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Sheriff Woody meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is a private changing room obscured by this show's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.