Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Beach Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Tom's Beach Condo
December 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Greater than ten stars
Pass through Tom's beach condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his refrigerator, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26 millimeters.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, inexplicable phobias, goth clothing, or ankle or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- One of the portholes was sculpted to haunt like Captain Hook.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.