Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Beach Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Tom's Beach Condo
July 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tom's beach condo, rummage in her oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of her wishing well.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After behaving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.