Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tinker's Summer House, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Tinker's Summer House
May 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Tinker's summer house, poke in her makeup case, and read the sign bolted to her water pump.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden below the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.