Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's Summer House attraction, trickily weeping in the shrouded sunlight
Tinker's Summer House
September 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Tinker's summer house, poke in his laundry, and pointlessly stare at his sauna.
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Tinker's Summer House, there is a handball video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Frankenweenie when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.