Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's Summer Home attraction, March 5, 1985, 1:64 p.m.
Tinker's Summer Home
September 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tinker's summer home, discover what secrets are hidden in her oven, and hit her backyard pond.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Secretariat interaction garden.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its second decade after opening, the Tinker's Summer Home immediately was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.