Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker's Partner's Condo, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Tinker's Partner's Condo
March 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tinker's partner's condo, snoop in his laundry, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to point at you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Darlene Gillespie meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant marines may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Tinker's Partner's Condo, there is a mortal combat half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.