Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House attraction, January 22, 1984, 4:18 p.m.
October 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Tinker's house, roll around in her refrigerator, and make a wish at her reflecting pool.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.