Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A lonesome view of Tinker's Digs when it's hidden in levers
April 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tinker's digs, poke in his jewelry box, and throw your kid in his sauna.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to recall something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and wearing miniatures).
- Operator must be at least 39" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 39 years old to ride on Shark Week.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.